06 Mar RAD 140 ( Testolone): The Comprehensive Review in 2020
A Brief Summary of Rad 140
Rad 140’s generic title is Testolone. It’s among the most popular of the SARM class of medication. It’s very first formula was back in 2010 from Radius Health, a pharmaceutical company.
The majority of the clinical trials for this drug indicate that it has the capability to increase muscle mass, without affecting essential organs like the prostate. Though it mimics the functions of steroids, it does not pose the severe side effects associated with steroids such as high blood pressure and prostate.
Initial findings indicate that it is a superior kind of SARM and famous for its neuroprotective actions. Therefore, it can work as an effective treatment for conditions like Alzheimer’s, and any other neurodegenerative diseases.
The Way Rad 140 Works
The drug is typically a SARM that works by binding to androgen receptors. These receptors are found in different parts of the body, including the muscles, and bones. The chemistry behind its formula is that as individuals age, there is an evident reduction in androgens such as testosterone, dihydrotestosterone, and androstenedione which the body naturally produces. These androgens have a substantial effect on the muscles, the liver, and bone growth and function.
Rad140 is a sort of SARM that creates similar effects to the normal androgens. The medication then works by targeting those places that have just androgen receptors and then improves, or heals these regions. Because of its efficacy, it’s a popular drug of choice for those who wish to improve their testosterone levels or build muscle strength.
The medication is also for people who wish to enhance both sexual and physical performance. Prior to the discovery of SARMs like RAD 140, steroids and testosterone were widely used for bodybuilding, but that were also associated with adverse side effects. Now, Rad 140 can operate similarly but comes with minimal side effects. The main reason is that it does not interfere with the liver and prostate.
Some of the Potential Uses for Rad 140
Rad 140 can be used as drug treatment under the following circumstances:
1. The Building Of Muscle Mass: According to initial clinical trials done of primates, the drug can quickly increase muscle mass by 10 percent or more in the first 28 days of administration. Other studies indicate that there is potential for expansion of between 6-8 pounds. Of very lean and dry muscle mass over the first six months of just two Rad 140 cycles.
2. Neuroprotection: Top on the list of problems that aging men and women confront is the cognitive illness. Sometimes it’s accompanied by memory loss. Rad140’s androgen’s goal cells in the mind.
It is thought that the androgens protect the brain by increasing brain cell growth, which improves memory and also decreases the accumulation of amyloid-beta. According to scientific research, amyloid-beta protein is the top reason for the dreaded Alzheimer’s disease.
3. Endurance: Rad 140 includes amazing capacities not only of muscle strength but also of generating considerable quantities of energy. This then results in physical endurance and enhanced physical performance.
Benefits of Rad 140
- The medication features the following advantages
- The construction of lean and powerful muscles.
- Boost in energy amounts for endurance and better physical performance.
- The more muscle development, the more fats have been missing, leading to weight reduction, and optimum wellness.
- Minimum unwanted effects should you compare with steroids.
- Protects the brain’s cells, and from severe diseases including dementia, and Alzheimer’s.
Negative Effects of Rad 140
Rad 140, being in the SARM class, is believed to be safe. On the other hand, the simple fact that it is also still a new invention means that the magnitude of its negative effects can be completely clarified. Some of them are as follows:
- Aggression as a result of an increase in amounts of testosterone.
- Mood swings and stress.
- Nausea and vomiting.
- Breast tenderness, and sometimes breast tissue development in men.
- Women may experience abnormal hair growth.
- Difficulties in sleeping and a feeling of lethargy.
Dosage and Cycle
As is normal with most SARMS, it can be difficult establishing the precise dose of Rad 140. Irrespective of the fact, it is a good idea to start on the lower side of this dosage. For instance, men may take 10mg daily, and women 5mg daily. You can then gradually increase based on your body mass, but also according to your overall goals.
The medication includes a 36-hour half-life, which allows you to take as one dose. As an alternative, you may take as 24-hour split doses; it all depends on your needs and schedules.
The perfect Rad 140 cycle is 8-12 weeks. The off cycles, on the other hand, can vary, and while others recommend them to continue as long as the cycle length, others differ, indicating that at least a 6- week off-cycle works better.
Other suggestions are that the longer you adhere to low doses, the more you can opt for as long as 12 weeks without experiencing any suppression. While, if you’re administering higher doses such as 20-30 mg per day it is suggested that you shorten the cycle to ten weeks, as it’s at this time which suppressions can totally overwhelm you.
Depending on your bloodwork, and just how severely you are feeling the suppression, you might learn whether or not to go into full-fledged PTC (Article cycle therapy). The truth is that the majority of seasoned Rad 140 users generally suggest a PCT after each cycle.
Rad 140 remains among the most popular and powerful SARM for muscle growth and strength. The amount of androgen it provides mimics testosterone and also helps to address a wide range of medical problems.
The fact that it assists with issues such as neuroprotection goes a very long way in preventing much-feared ailments like Alzheimer’s disease. Other than that, testosterone levels are good for endurance and physical performance. The exact same may also be associated with stamina and an improvement in libido.
Despite that Rad 140 is so good and effective, it cannot escape some of the side effects. Issues such as aggression, mood swings, and nausea are common side effects that most users encounter.